Host a fundraising event
Planning an event at home or in your community? We invite you to consider supporting scosa as a beneficiary of your efforts and in doing so, you will be adding an important dimension to your event.
What sorts of events?
- Milestone birthday (eg 50th birthday)
- Dinner party
- High tea
- Cake stall
- Casual day at your workplace
- Special themed day at your school
- Garage sale
- Corporate golf day
- Movie night
- Something you want to tick off your bucket list, such as running a Marathon
- Any other cause for celebration!
How can I raise money to support scosa?
- Simply donate some or all of the proceeds from your event.
- Offer your guests the opportunity to make a tax deductible donation instead of a gift.
- Enable scosa to run a raffle and auction at your event and we will be responsible for securing prizes and auction items and also providing an auctioneer.
To discuss your idea and to ask any questions, please contact us on 08 8347 2664 and request to speak to a member of our fundraising team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org