Make scosa your event charity partner
Many event organisers choose to nominate a charity beneficiary. The event could be something as big as a major music festival or Melbourne Cup luncheon, or something closer to home such as your own milestone birthday!
By nominating scosa to be the beneficiary of your event:
- You will enhance the appeal of your event, as participants and guests will understand you are also supporting an important South Australian based community organisation that make a real difference to people living with disabilities.
- Where applicable, such as where tickets are on sale to the public, scosa will assist you to promote your event, especially via our social media platforms.
- scosa staff and volunteers can participate on the day of the event to create colour, vibrancy and fun! Should you wish, we can also arrange for one of our senior managers to give a brief overview of how your contribution will go to work in supporting South Australians with disabilities to maximise their potential.
- In the case of donations, for instance in lieu of a birthday present, your guests will receive a receipt to enable them to reduce their taxable income.
In what ways can I use my event to support scosa?
- In the case of a ticketed event, you can offer a proportion of your ticket price to scosa.
- You can also enable scosa to run a raffle and auction at your event and we will be responsible for securing prizes and auction items and also providing an auctioneer.
- For a major public event, such as a festival or major sporting event, you may enable scosa volunteers to collect voluntary donations.
To learn more, please contact us on 08 8347 2664 and ask to speak to a member of our fundraising team, or email us at email@example.com