Are you interested in learning more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how to maximise the benefits available to you or a loved one?
We are holding interactive NDIS sessions at the following scosa Hubs on the dates listed below. For further details or to RSVP, please contact John on 8444 9358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed 25 October at 6.30pm – Plympton Hub, 299 Anzac Highway, Plympton
- Wed 1 November at 6.30pm – Mitcham Hub, 4 Brenchley Grove, Kingswood
- Wed 8 November at 6.30pm – Hackham Hub, 16-24 Penneys Hill Rd, Hackham
- Wed 15 November at 11.00am – Clare Hub, session at Little Red Grape, Sevenhill
- Wed 22 November at 11.00am – Port Pirie Hub, 10 Goode Rd, Port Pirie