Build new friendships at scosa!
Having the opportunity to socialise on a regular basis and form friendships is important to all of us. At scosa, we give you the opportunity to socialise in a wide range of environments.
There are many positive benefits and outcomes associated with our social events and activities that include:
- opportunity to form new friendships
- increased social and community participation
- increased confidence and self-esteem
- enhanced mental health and wellbeing
- improved communication skills
- increased fitness
- enhanced sensory stimulation
- increased fine motor skills
We constantly review our activities and venues to ensure that you are gaining the greatest benefit and enjoyment from your time at scosa, and encourage you and your family/carers to provide us with feedback and suggestions for new ideas.