In line with the latest research and evidence, scosa’s Senior Developmental Educator is a multi-disciplinary disability specialist who can provide positive behavioural support programs and teach functional life skills to reduce behaviours of concern. The Developmental Educator can develop and teach new skills, promote independency enabling increased engagement in the community, and facilitate participation in a range of fun and engaging activities.
Working with the Developmental Educator can:
- Promote physical and emotional wellbeing for scosa participants
- Assess the function of behaviour though evidence based methodologies
- Develop and implement positive behaviour support plans
- Teach functional life skills
- Facilitate self-determination, choice and control
Have a watch of this video to meet our Senior Developmental Educator, Fran Whiteley and to learn more about how we can work with you to provide positive behaviour support at scosa.