Sport and Recreation
If you like participating in sport and other recreational activities, we are sure you will be excited by the wide range of choice offered by scosa. Whether you are ambulant or use a wheelchair, you’re a superstar or just a beginner, we have programs that cater for all levels of ability.
Some of our more popular sports include:
- ten pin bowling
- gym exercise
Other recreational activities include:
- horse riding
There are many positive benefits and outcomes associated with our sport and recreation programs that include:
- increased fitness and flexibility
- improved muscle tone and core strength
- improved cardiovascular health
- enhanced mobility and motor skills
- enhanced mental health and wellbeing
- increased social and community participation
If there is a sport or recreational activity not listed that particularly interests you, we encourage you to speak with us so we can tailor an individualised program for you. We are constantly adding new sports and activities so don’t worry if your preferred activity is not highlighted!